My cousin tagged me. I didn't even know there was such a thing!
Here are the rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys:
1. My kids, spending time with them, watching them, listening to them, everything about them.
2. My husband.
3. Working on our home with my husband & kids.
3 Fears:
1. Something bad happening to LGH, NLH, SJH, OR SHH.
2. My health deteriorating to the point I can not take care of my family.
3. Some one thinking I am the "wicked witch".
3 Goals:
1. Finish our home before Thanksgiving.
2. Be a good example.
3. Be debt free and financially stable.
3 Current obsessions/collections:
1. I collect key chains.
2. My kids say I obsess of their safety!
3. I love reading. Especially with my kids, or books they have read (then we can discuss it).
3 Facts about me:
1. I probably drink too much Mountain Dew! Although, I am not mentally ready to cut back.
2. I really want a lime green 30 anniversary special edition Mustang.
3. I like would rather read then clean house (surprise!).
I tag: Watkins, Veater, Wright, Allred, t & j tippetts' mom.
Good luck!!
2 comments:
3 Joys-a clean house, happy family, dinner cooked by someone else
3 fears-losing something, not finishing something, being alone
That is all for now. Good to see your house is coming along!
Hey i'm on safe. pluss I don't want to play. :(
Post a Comment