WOW! Congratulations!
Are you kidding me!!! THat is great!! THat is a wonderful surprise!!! :)
That is wonderful:) Shocking but wonderful. I am really excited all of you!!!
yay!!!! Do you know the sex yet?
yeah, I'm so happy. I love all the baby stuff. I can't wait for this baby to come, me and linda will be there to help you out. Maybe it will have a cousin close in age...
Very exciting! Thanks for sharing the picture! ;-)
Congratulations!!! So happy for you all.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WOW! Congratulations!
Are you kidding me!!! THat is great!! THat is a wonderful surprise!!! :)
That is wonderful:) Shocking but wonderful. I am really excited all of you!!!
yay!!!! Do you know the sex yet?
yeah, I'm so happy. I love all the baby stuff. I can't wait for this baby to come, me and linda will be there to help you out. Maybe it will have a cousin close in age...
Very exciting! Thanks for sharing the picture! ;-)
Congratulations!!! So happy for you all.
Post a Comment