Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ouch!! for SJH.


I, SJH, was injured on the afternoon of 11-16-08. By not watching where I was stepping and stepping on a nail! To cheer me up I thought of the incident where I got hit on the head with a golf ball! Luckily that was worse so I didn't worry that much, I am also up-to-date on my tetanus so I was fine! The main thing that helped me is at church there was a talk that was titled Why Me. It was about not getting mad at God about something that went wrong that you think he could've changed and don't quetion blessings that he gives you. I used that the very day I heard it and I am so happy I was paying attention. It may have hurt but will heal!




NLH 'accidently' gave me 'Jeff' (my bump from the golf ball incident) Time to get him back! That is the picture. The other is of Jeff!










1 comment:

Jen said...

Poor Sammie! I hope you heal up fast. I hope Nelson is now better too.